Game developers for hire
Hire talented game developers, artists, and project leads to bring your vision to life with the quality, reliability, and effectiveness that only industry veterans can provide.
Pick any platform. Or pick all of them
Whether you’re aiming to create a multi-platform AAA title or a hyper-casual mobile experience, our game design teams make no distinction. New IPs, ports, remakes, remasters, single-player, MMO, or NFT — you can benefit from the in-depth expertise and first-hand knowledge our teams bring, no matter the project.
iOS, Android, cross-platform — we’ve built hundreds of apps from the ground up over the past 20 years. Our engineers and artists take pride in the work we do for our partners and in the reputation for excellence we’ve developed in the mobile space.
Steam, Epic Games Store, GoG, Origin — hire game developers who follow best practices of game submission and compliance with every major PC platform, including open betas and early access launch support.
PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, AirConsole — whether we’re building a new title from scratch or conducting a high-quality port, we get your titles ready for the big time, optimized for any of the Big Three console makers (as well as any others).
Augmented & Virtual Reality
Vive, Oculus, PlayStation VR — our immersive AR/VR game experiences put players into the flow state that only this platform can provide.
The engines powering the gaming industry
Unity and Unreal reach over 3 billion players worldwide, accounting for more than 70 percent of the market share. Our devs excel at both.
The go-to choice for mobile and AR titles, Unity is used in over 71 percent of the top 1,000 mobile video games. Unity game developers tap Unity’s flexibility to prototype and tweak projects faster than with most video game engines.
As the graphic muscle behind 2 million+ titles, Unreal is the linchpin of realistic 3D models and assets, making this particular game engine best geared for AAA games and consoles.
Customizable teams tailored to you
Our specialized game development divisions are dynamic, packed with top engineers, and ready to support your game projects.
- Focus: Mobile game development
- Engine: Unity and Unreal
- Platforms: iOS/Android
- Focus: AAA/AA PC/console development
- Engine: Unity and Unreal
- Platforms: PC, PS4/5, Xbox One/X, Switch, Oculus, Vivo
- Focus: AAA 3D animation, content, cinematics
- Projects/Platforms: All
- Engine: Unity and Unreal, any custom
- Projects/Platforms: All
Primary development stages
- Game scenario dev
- Game design document and architecture
- Level design
- Art production
- Metrics improvement
- Game QA
Going gold during production
Once concepts are selected and a roadmap is prepared, we move into asset code production. Porting, refactoring, and any other platform adaptations are also executed.
Our game design teams know how to zero in on the strategies, tools, and technologies that will be key to translating your vision into a final product.
We have deep expertise in developing scenarios, mechanics, character skills, and gameplay loops — including monetization strategies — for all genres and game platforms.
We produce immersion and modeling shapes in a way that keeps players engaged throughout every level and challenge.
Our game artists craft both compelling 2D sprites and hyper-realistic 3D character models, together with detailed environmental design and quality animation to bring your vision to life.
Vention creates graphic-rich 2D and 3D games for mobile, web, and desktop, all distinguished by high speed, performance, and profitability.
Want your title on multiple platforms? Our devs have years of experience porting and refactoring games that have been built by us or other developers.
Post-launch game support
Game development doesn’t end at launch. To ensure user acquisition, engagement, and retention KPIs, we employ tools that track and analyze player data and continue to optimize the game post-launch.
- Viral components
- Monthly/daily users
- Churn rate
- Cost per install
- Compatibility testing
- Game multiplayer testing
- Game load & performance testing
Favorite game genres
Hands on the future
The gaming landscape is always changing. Our developers bring industry experience as well as expertise in building innovative games that stand out in a competitive landscape.
Crypto and NFT games
By joining forces with Vention’s blockchain engineers, our game developers create complete crypto games that cater to your intended player base with NFT markets, sustainable play-to-earn models, and token-based blockchain economies.
A step beyond VR’s naturally immersive experiences, we design 3D metaverse games to engage your players and provide them with a genuine sense of community.
Regardless of the hiring model you choose, our gaming industry experts are committed to thoughtful dialogue, skilled work, and outstanding results.
- Only need a couple of devs, designers, or 3D artists? No worries. Our gamedev department thrives on finding the perfect talent and culture fits to integrate with in-house client teams, no matter the size.
- Integrate a number of game designers and 3D artists into your existing team, entirely tailored to your needs.
- Enjoy high productivity levels, top-notch code quality, and expert QA. Make the most of lower recruiting costs compared to in-house hires and see what a difference that extra space in the budget makes.
Dedicated game development
- Looking for full-scale development? Count on us to write game scenarios, conceptualize level designs, provide post-launch QA and testing support, and code everything in between.
- Outstanding and reliable development through veteran mid- and senior-level engineers who excel at collaboration and bring the skills needed to bring your vision to life.
- Benefit from end-to-end, full development cycle without team retention concerns.
- Accelerate time-to-market without going over budget or compromising on quality.
Our tried and tested tech
- Engineers and game developers for hire with decades of experience
- Developers and artists in line with your needs
- Tailor-made solutions for any platform
Commitment to quality
- Dedicated to clean, efficient coding standards
- In-depth expertise and diverse project experience
- Seamless integration with clients’ workflow
Dynamic engagement model
- A wide range of models and game project scopes
- Rapid kickoff, easy scale-up, flexible ramp down
- No added operating costs