Insurance software development services
Tap more diverse opportunities with Vention’s custom insurance software development services. Our teams of dedicated specialists are the partners you need to ramp up your digital presence and grow your business.
Our insurance software development services
Today’s consumers are done with paperwork. For insurance companies to win them over, it’s necessary to invest in the digital space and modernize their platforms not only to expand their offerings but also to deal with proliferating methods of fraud.
We offer a full range of custom insurance software development services and consulting to help you edge out the competition — without the need to hire in-house devs. By collaborating with our experts, you’ll be primed to build an insurance solution packed with the right technologies — and that puts you on the path to surpassing your strategic and revenue goals.
Consulting & advisory services
Need an expert opinion before coding begins? No worries. We’re ready to assist with everything, from tech spec requirements to architecture assessments. Our consulting teams remove the element of doubt from products to ensure they’re safe, efficient, and durable. That includes tech consulting, DevOps, cloud, and other technologies and processes.
Custom insurance software development
Frontend or backend, web or mobile, our engineers are experienced in designing and developing custom insurance applications that solve pain points across the entire insurance lifecycle — for customers and businesses.
Legacy software modernization
We improve your insurance platform with the latest solutions from AI/ML, AR/VR, and IoT technologies; along the way, we can fully reengineer your software, recoding it to fix technical errors and bugs common to outdated legacy architectures and fine-tune your API architecture. We also can expand your product’s functionality and seamlessly migrate it to cloud architecture.
We integrate your insurance solutions with:
- CRM platforms to attract, manage, and retain even more clients
- Payment systems, such as Stripe and PayPal, to simplify transactions, automate billing and invoicing, and overall minimize human error
- Analytics solutions that enhance decision-making based on models, trends, graphs, and tangible evidence
- Dedicated accounting and insurtech software from your third-party provider of choice
Insurance solutions unique to your business
Modern insurtech applications bring a level of hassle-free interactions to the insurance industry that are impossible to mimic in legacy architectures. We’re talking robotic process automation, faster claims processing, and simplified policy management, just to name a few.
Vention’s solutions are never one-size-fits-all. We take every detail of your unique business challenges into account and leverage AI to craft advanced custom-fit apps, complete with all the data analytics requirements to increase visibility into metrics and a robust architecture to enable future scaling.
Document management solutions
We automate your document lifecycle from creation to storage, improving your paperwork flow to deliver significant time savings and measurably greater return on investment. That includes e-signing, scanning, filing, storage, and fetching.
Risk management systems
Our custom insurance software development applications help you track key risk indicators through data analysis and real-time monitoring, powered by technologies that accelerate your decision-making without compromising reliability.
Claim management software
Our claim management software solutions process and validate property, health, or life insurance claims against policy terms, reports, appraisals, and customer profiles. Furthermore, our unique AI-powered mechanisms help you track and identify causes of claims, manage resources efficiently, and ultimately reduce costs.
Policy compliance software
We tailor custom insurance software to automate and thoroughly regulate policy compliance requirements. This way, you can manage customer claims, estimate quotes, and issue policies accurately. At the same time, your solution does the heavy lifting in the background.
We remove the opacity of underwriting processes and streamline the time-consuming manual operations to assess risk. By using advanced rating algorithms and meticulously designed user interfaces, our insurance software developers craft solutions that shave off hours of repetitive work.
We simplify cumbersome onboarding processes through automation, allowing you to engage faster with a larger pool of agents based on whichever criteria you choose.
Business outcomes to propel your revenue
Investing in digital transformation comes with a huge payoff. Beyond simply keeping up with the insurance industry, state-of-the-art insurtech platforms provide companies with the best tools to optimize their workflow processes. The result is natural: more time to focus on the clients and additional revenue.
Efficient claims processing
- Automated management of customer claims
- Streamlined operations that reduce the time between settlements
- Transparent system that increases customer satisfaction
Improved risk management
- Algorithms that check both historical and real-time data to identify risks
- Data-driven risk management strategies and suggestions for implementation
- Extra data points to ensure up-to-date analysis down to the individual level
Automated fraud detection
- Machine learning applications that automatically flag potential instances of fraud
- Integration with external databases to cross-reference the veracity of client data
- Real-time monitoring of policyholder interactions for immediate detection
Increased customer engagement
- Tailor-made policies based on individual data and personal preferences
- Extra digital channels to facilitate communication with customers
- Ability to provide extra content such as policy updates and educational tips
Optimized revenue strategies
- Long-term cost savings due to reduced manual intervention
- Easy scalability to accommodate the larger influx of clients
- Better work efficiency between teams using modern collaboration tools
Want to know more about the tech benefits to your insurance business?
We have over two decades of success stories to share.
Technologies that (em)power modern insurtech practices
Our applications go beyond buzzwords. As an insurance software development company, we stay ahead of the curve on the latest technologies, moving forward with novel approaches in software development to create apps that generate revenue for you and satisfaction for your clients.
AI and ML
Artificial intelligence applications automatically detect unusual data patterns in your platform, including new opportunities and potential fraud attempts. When paired with machine learning algorithms, those applications use data analysis to self-adapt and ensure that the insights you receive are always up-to-date.
IoT sensors are present in homes, vehicles, commercial enterprises, and healthcare facilities. IoT applications make better use of your machine learning algorithms by providing a huge influx of data points for analysis, enhancing an insurer’s knowledge of risks and conditions surrounding the insured assets.
Our customers’ opinions matter
At Vention, we’ve nurtured great collaborations in over two decades of custom software development. Check out their impressions of our partnerships on Clutch.co.
Software Development Manager, Sungage Financial
Vention's engineers have delivered high-quality work on time, helping the client add new features to their platform and achieve continuous growth. The team is talented, proficient, and flexible, leveraging Jira, Slack, and Google Meet to collaborate. Moreover, they’re independent and helpful.
The client is happy with Vention's work. The iOS developer has delivered high-quality work from the get-go, while the QA automation engineer has paved the way for good automation flows and tests. Overall, the team contributes significantly to the continuous improvement of the client's app.
Head of Developer Experience, Upvest
Vention has helped the client build and support 19 microservices. They've also enabled the client to onboard more than 500,000 users in their test environment. Moreover, the client praises how the vendor fully integrates themselves into the team, challenges ideas, and shows a product mindset.
A proven track record
- 20 years of experience developing custom solutions
- 500+ award-winning clients served
- Dialogue, Convene, and ClassPass built their apps with us
- 3,000+ dedicated developers on tap
- 71% of software developers are senior-level and team leads
- $2B+ raised by our clients collectively
- CVs within 48 hours
- 2 weeks from contact to kickoff
- Zero operational overhead