Salesforce for insurance companies
Optimize your sales and improve customer relationships with Salesforce solutions for the insurance industry.
Number one CRM for the insurance industry
Thanks to customer self-service options, automated quoting and detailed analytics, Salesforce makes it easier for insurance agents to improve their quote-to-bind ratios. After that, the system allows the entire policy cycle to be monitored, which increases the opportunity for repeat business.
Strengthened customer relations
Salesforce makes even the notoriously underinsured millennials happy to work with you. It provides an entirely digital, mobile-first issuing and claims processing experience. It analyzes customer data to help insurance agencies offer relevant policies and personalize discussions with prospects. Finally, the Salesforce platform automates many repetitive tasks, dramatically reducing claim handling time and increasing customer satisfaction.
All insurance processes are managed in one place
The product works out of the box and can be customized
Detailed customer analytics is provided
Automated reporting saves time on administrative tasks
Self-service features let customers buy policies online
Insurance solutions that agencies love
There are numerous reasons for Salesforce continuously earning the top spots in the insurance CRM ratings. Thanks to its advanced features and flexibility, it brings many benefits to the table.
- Salesforce takes over routine tasks, leaving employees time to work on more important ones.
- It covers all the insurance processes, from estimation to reporting.
- Setting up and tweaking automation doesn’t require coding knowledge.
- Salesforce requires a low initial investment compared to a custom CRM.
- No special hardware is needed, and it is accessible via browsers and mobile apps.
- The IT department workload is low.
- Salesforce provides a 360-degree view of policyholders, from an opportunity stage and throughout the entire contract duration.
- It provides a single knowledge base so your customers can learn about your products in one place and at their own pace.
- It can be easily integrated with other systems to access all the information from a single point.
- Salesforce provides detailed data on customers so you can offer relevant products.
- It enables forecasting mechanisms to help you predict trends.
- It offers visualized, easy-to-understand reports.
A solid response to insurance industry challenges
Salesforce contains solutions to the challenges that the insurance industry faces daily. At times when the speed and quality of customer service are more important than ever, it offers tools to meet the demands of the modern policyholder.
Customers and agents can access the relevant features of the system from anywhere and at any time.
Self-service, flexible templates, and straightforward analytics make working with or for your company much easier.
Through automatic notifications, referral management, and insurable asset data you will be an important partner for every policyholder.
By bringing the data from different departments together and integrating partners and independent agents, you will be able to sell more and better.
An intuitive UI and automation of daunting tasks mean that A-class employees feel more productive and willing to stay with you for longer.
Overview of Salesforce products for insurance companies
Salesforce provides several useful products for insurance agencies. Each of them focuses on a different business area, so they can be used separately or together. This is how you can benefit from each of them.
Financial Services Cloud
- Damage claims management takes disproportionately long
- The underwriting process needs to be optimized and streamlined
- Processing referrals is hard and messy
Effortless claims management and FNOL processing, automated referral processing and scoring, and streamlined work with independent agents.
- Estimation and quote generation take too much time
- You don’t have a system to accurately forecast your sales and monitor your pipeline
- You want to regularly remind customers to renew their policies
Increased sales and a better understanding of your customers.
- All your promotional activities are managed with different software
- You want to map the customer journey and understand how it can be improved
- You want to personalize your messages to every prospective customer
More leads, a deeper knowledge of customer journeys, and higher engagement across all marketing channels.
How Salesforce implementation works
Salesforce implementation with Vention takes just 6 simple steps.
We learn as much as possible about the way you do business in order to suggest the best ways to achieve your specific goals.
We create a detailed Salesforce implementation plan and set measurable KPIs to ensure we are moving in the right direction and on schedule.
This is the point at which our technical specialists tune Salesforce products to perfectly fit your company’s business processes. The changes can be as simple as renaming fields in forms, or as complex as creating entirely new features.
We make sure your system performs as well as it should and eliminate any errors and inconsistencies.
We make your Salesforce solution available to your employees, train them, and help your business adopt the new system without hassle.
With a tool as powerful as the Salesforce platform, the sky is the limit. We can keep working with you, adding new capabilities to your system and keeping it running at peak performance.
Our Salesforce services for insurance companies
Salesforce end-user training
Book a demo and see for yourself why Salesforce is the insurance industry’s #1 CRM.
Why choose Vention?
- Salesforce projects delivered for Fortune 500 companies and SMEs
- Salesforce Consulting Partner status
- Profound knowledge of general and insurance-specific Salesforce offerings
- Focus on business value first and technical details second
- Willing to offer different cooperation models to best fit your project specifics
- Team selection based on your preferences and the peculiarities of your business
- 60+ experienced Salesforce pros on board
- Product mindset and motivation to do our best for end users
- Available for trips to your office if needed