Salesforce Health Cloud
With patient experience at the very core of successful healthcare, it’s critical that healthcare organizations integrate patient records management into a comprehensive, intelligent solution that simultaneously reduces costs and improves outcomes.
Our certified Salesforce experts can help you implement Salesforce Health Cloud so you can personalize every interaction, deliver high-quality service to every stakeholder, and improve your ROI.
Turn challenge into change
Many of today’s healthcare providers struggle with fragmented legacy systems that make an efficient, seamless experience for customers and providers a seemingly insurmountable challenge.
The pandemic has further exposed just how these systemic weaknesses affect outcomes. Connected digital experiences can provide a solution to this complex problem. Salesforce Health Cloud helps everyone from admins to physicians to patients get the information they need at any time and on any device.
As a HIPAA-compliant CRM platform, Salesforce Health Cloud provides a 360-degree view of your entire ecosystem, empowering you to achieve operational transformation, make smart care decisions, and improve your bottom line.
The path to better healthcare runs through Salesforce Health Cloud
By linking people, data, and processes, Salesforce Health Cloud CRM allows you to better acquire, support, and engage patients at every step of their health journey.
360-degree patient view
With Salesforce Health Cloud, providers get a holistic and real-time view of each patient’s health, including information on medications, appointment history, and communication preferences.
- Integrate patient data from electronic health records (EHR)
- Incorporate third-party data from medical devices and wearables
- Create detailed patient profiles
Salesforce Health CRM enables care teams to improve decision-making with a unified health journey and engage with patients through secure and private channels.
- Facilitate care coordination and patient handoffs
- Prioritize patient needs effectively
- Create personalized, professional caregiver networks
Connected patient engagement
With Health Cloud, you can easily track patients’ progress against care goals; communicate with physicians, care coordinators, and family members; and get answers quickly from other stakeholders in the provider network.
- Assign tasks across the caregiver network
- Send secure messages to patients’ devices
Strengthen your data security with Salesforce Shield
Salesforce Shield adds an extra layer of security to your Health Cloud, bolstering trust, visibility, and compliance across all of your business-critical apps.
Field audit trail
- Run audits with up to 10 years of history
- Define data retention policies
- Meet regulatory requirements with automated archiving
- Encrypt sensitive data across all Salesforce apps
- Meet regulatory compliance mandates
- Support customer-controlled encryption key lifecycles
- Monitor critical events in real-time
- Detect and report insider threats
- Audit user behavior and measure custom app performance
Health Cloud packages for every need and budget
Health Cloud Enterprise
Out-of-the-box CRM for healthcare and life sciences. Simply add more licenses or upgrade to another edition as your business grows.
Health Cloud Unlimited
Unlimited CRM with 24/7 support, agent online chat, and access to office hours and expert coaching sessions.
Our Salesforce offerings help you navigate the organizational and operational challenges of any Salesforce Health Cloud implementation, addressing the needs of all stakeholders.
We draft an in-depth Salesforce implementation strategy and roadmap that includes timelines, a schedule for demo sessions, crucial system features, and audit plans.
We help you integrate Health Cloud to your existing ecosystem, migrate data, and perform a series of integrations so you can accelerate business growth and increase digital transformation ROI.
Our team customizes CRM solutions to meet your goals and needs, integrating a range of third-party systems, including ERP, ITSM, intranets, social media, and accounting software.
We organize end-user training for caregivers, administrators, and patients to drive Salesforce Health Cloud adoption.
Our Salesforce experts can fine-tune your existing Health Cloud, taking care of the management and instance maintenance, streamlining processes, and upgrading to add the latest features.
How we work
Our technical consultants identify whether Salesforce is the right fit for your current processes and prepare a detailed business strategy.
Our team decides what Salesforce Health Cloud features are best suited to meet your needs, providing demo sessions to show how the solution actually works and assisting with license purchase.
Development and testing
We set up access levels and user role permission, as well as work on data migration, integration with third-party systems, automation processes setup, and system testing.
User acceptance testing
This phase is designed for the final system configuration based on users’ feedback. Once the system is tested by the end users, we make adjustments and configure the final details.
The technical team develops production instance release and user access mapping.
End user training
To ensure smooth system onboarding and ease of use, we organize onboarding sessions for end users, providing detailed documentation on the system’s capabilities.
Get more from your Salesforce
Sales Cloud offers complete visibility into every customer, at every stage, including activity history, key contacts, customer communications, and internal account discussions.
- Automate business processes with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Synchronize document sharing
- Track your leads from click to close
With Marketing Cloud, your healthcare organization can transition from volume-based care to value-based care, driving more effective outcomes, bolstering population health management, and delivering custom wellness programs.
- Create and optimize acquisition campaigns at scale
- Coordinate email and advertising
- Audit your appointment reminder systems
Salesforce Service Cloud offers a personalized, all-digital experience complemented by Slack and Service Cloud 360, the world's #1 customer service software.
- Uplevel call center management with a range of productivity tools
- Drive revenue and upsell more easily
- Scale support with AI chatbots
Why choose Vention?
- Vention is a Salesforce Consulting Partner
- 60+ certified Salesforce experts (and steadily growing)
- 8+ years of deep Salesforce experience
- Full immersion into the client’s Salesforce ecosystem
- Ongoing support during the entire implementation process
- Low attrition rate
- 3-year average engagement with Health Cloud projects
- 100% HIPAA-compliant solutions
- $1B in funding raised by our healthcare clients